1. BBA & BSW admission forms will be issued from 21st March, 2016
2. Admissions into BBA & BSW course fro the session 2016-17 will start from 20th April, 2016
3. MBA & MSW admission forms for the session 2016-17 will be issued from 18th April,
4. Students of BBA 2nd, 4th and MBA 2nd Semester along with three Faculty Guides carried out an Industrial visit to the Automotive Division of IFB Industries Ltd., Kolkata on 6th, April, 2016. The students were exposed to the various processes and operations of the Automotive Division. An Excursion trip to Mandarmani Beach, a seaside resort village followed the Industrial visit.
5. Department of Management congratulates Bikash Sharma, Chandamita Kalita, Dhrubajyoti Kalita and Subhrangana Das for being selected in ICICI Prudential Life Insurance for the post of Unit Manager in the month of April, 2016.
6. The department wishes the above mentioned students of MBA 4th semester, all the very best and success for their future endeavours.
7. Department of Management takes pride and congratulates Ms. Madhusmita Kalita of MBA 4th Semester for being selected as Assistant Manager (CSO) in Axis Bank Ltd.in
the Month of March, 2016
8. “Personal Finance Training” was conducted by Mr. Monoj Das, Cluster Manager-Sales Training and Mr. Samir Sah, Training Manager-Sales Training of PNB MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd. for the BBA and MBA Students of the Department on 9th February, 2016. The objective of the Program, “Beginners Guide to Financial Planning” was to create awareness among the younger generation and to enable them to understand the basics of money management and thereby incorporate the importance of financial planning in their day to day lives.
9. Aritcals invited for "The NEF Journal of Commerce & Management" Helpline No. 9613134422